white chocolate and raspberry cupcakes
Basic ingredients for white chocolate and raspberry cupcakes
- 120g flour
- 3g baking powder
- 60g butter
- 50g sugar
- 1 egg
- 40ml Milk
- 1 tsp brandy(jam)
- 100g Raspberry
- 40g granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice (buttercream)
- 100g unsalted butter
- 200g confectioners sugar
- 20g White Chocolate
- 1 tbsp milk
How to make white chocolate and raspberry cupcakes
- First of all, In a large bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a separate bowl cream butter until light and fluffy. Blend in the granulated sugar one at a time, and then cream until smooth and white. Mix egg, brandy, and 40ml milk.
- Mix this in the butter mixture until well combined. Mix in the dry ingredients. Fold together until everything is well combined. 6. Pour the batter into muffin pans. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180° C.
- To make the buttercream, cut the white chocolate into small pieces.
- Microwave for 50-60 seconds at 600 W until it is melted. Mix 100g of unsalted butter in a bowl until it becomes fluffy.
- Mix in the confectioners’ sugar, milk, and melted white choco and beat until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag. Once the cupcakes are cooled, take a portion of the cake and fill it with jam. Spread buttercream on the cupcakes and garnish with a fresh raspberry.