smoked salmon mousse recipe
Basic ingredients for smoked salmon mousse recipe
- Mousse:one lb smoked salmon
- Half cup heavy-cream
- Two large eggs
- Leek Sauce: 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 or 2 leeks, white and very light green parts only, coarsely chopped
- 2 cup water
- 1 large potato,
- 2 medium potatoes, approximately 6 ounces, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
How to make smoked salmon mousse recipe
- First, of it all, Use a food mixture to bit lend all wet and dry ingredients until smooth. Put the mixture into a buttered loaf pan.
- The dish should be placed in a large pan with water. Bake at 325°F for 40 minutes. After this, Take it out of this oven and allow it to cool in the refrigerator. Now Keep cool until ready for use. Serve cold
- Leek Sauce: In a medium saucepan melt butter. Add leek to the mixture and cook for a few minutes. Add potatoes and water. Bring to boil. After this, Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are cooked to cool on a wire rack. Now Blend this mixture into a food mixture. Mix in the cream. Cool at room temperature. This recipe makes 8 servings.