sugarless carrot cake mary berry
Basic ingredients for sugarless carrot cake mary berry
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 6 eggs whites
- 1 cup Splenda brown sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons ground nutmeg
- 2 Teaspoons baking soap
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons baking flour
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional),
- 1/2cupp raisins (optional).
How to make sugarless carrot cake mary berry
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Now Beat 6 egg whites in a large bowl. Next, add brown sugar, applesauce,e, and milk to the bowl.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder. Finally, stir in the raisins, carrots, pecans, and baking soda.
- Butter a 9X13-inch cake pan. Pour the cake mixture into it. After this, Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool and then serve.