rice krispie ice cream cake recipe
Basic ingredients for rice krispie ice cream cake recipe
- 8 oz white chocolate chips
- 4 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 1 1/2 Quarts, Reeses Ice Cream softened sufficiently to spread Cool Whip. Thaw Reese’s candy for topping
How to make rice krispie ice cream cake recipe
- In a large bowl, melt the white chocolate. Mix in Rice Krispie cereal and stir until everything is well coated.
- The mixture should be pressed into a 9″ or 10″ springform pan. Let the crust cool for 15 minutes. Now Place the crust in the freezer for 15 minutes. Spread the ice cream over it.
- Cool Whip or more candy can be added to the top. Cover and freeze for at most 6 hours, or overnight. Allow ice cream to soften and crust to set for about 15 minutes before you are ready to serve. Enjoy!