recipe for sage and onion stuffing jamie Oliver
Basic ingredients for recipe for sage and onion stuffing jamie oliver
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 60g (or toast some bread, and make it into breadcrumbs)
- 1 large chunk of butter
- 2 shallots (or 1 regular onion (diced),
- 100ml (just over 1/2 cup of boiling) Salt and taste
How to make recipe for sage and onion stuffing jamie oliver
- Pre-heat oven to 200c (180c fan) 400f/gas 6. Combine butter with boiling water. Add breadcrumbs, onion, dried rosemary, and salt.
- Once cool, roll a handful of the mixture into small balls. It should be about the size of a golf ball. Now add a little water if the mixture is too dry or doesn’t stick.
- Add a few more breadcrumbs if the mixture is too dry. Make golf balls until all the mixture is used up. Bake each stuffing ball for about 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.