best guacamole recipe jamie Oliver
best guacamole recipe jamie Oliver ingredients
- 3 medium avocados, ripe one Tomato, cored (optional),
- 1 green chili, jalapeno, or jalapeno
- Finely chopped 1/2 small red/white onions,
- 2-3 tablespoons Cilantro and finely chopped 1 lemon/lime
- Salt to taste
best guacamole recipe jamie Oliver method
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit and skin. Place in a bowl.
- Lime/lemon juice can be added to the avocado. Mash it with a fork, or a potato masher until it is as smooth or chunky as you want. Salt, chopped chili/ jalapeno, and chopped onion. Stir until well combined.
- Season with salt and lemon juice.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Notes: Guacamole can be stored in a bowl covered with plastic wrap so that the plastic wrap touches the entire top layer of the Guacamole. Refrigerate for at least 2 days.
- Optional additions: crushed garlic, cayenne pepper, cumin.