recipe for lobster roll sandwich
Basic ingredients for recipe for lobster roll sandwich
- Canola oil for brushing
- Two 2-pound lobsters Kosher salt
- 6 hot dog buns
- Lemon Targon Clarified Butter, warm: 2 sticks unsalted butter 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest Juice
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh Targon Kosher Salt and freshly ground black pepper, optional
How to make recipe for lobster roll sandwich
- To cook the lobsters, bring a large pot with salted water to boil. Cook the lobsters for 7 minutes. They will be done when they are about three-quarters cooked. Let cool. Drain well.
- Cut in half lengthwise. For direct grilling, heat a charcoal or gas barbecue to high. Use oil to brush the cut sides of the lobsters and season them with salt and pepper. Turn the lobsters over and grill until lightly charred. Continue to grill until the lobsters are lightly charred.
- Let the lobsters cool down slightly after being removed from the grill. Use some oil to brush the insides of hot dog buns and season with salt and pepper. Now Toast the hot dog buns until golden brown. The claw and tail meat of the lobsters should be removed.
- You can chop them, but only enough to make about two large buns. Put them in the Lemon-Tarragon Clarified butter and let them soak for a while. Serve the lobster in the toasted buns immediately. Lemon-Tarragon Clarified butter: Slowly melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Allow it to cool down for a while before separating. The foam at the top should be removed. Once the foam is gone, pour the mixture into a bowl. Place the clarified butter on a large skillet over low heat. Season the clarified butter with lemon zest, lemon juice, and tarragon.