recipe for baileys irish cream fudge
You can make homemade Baileys that taste even better than the real thing. It is great for finishing off dinner parties or as a nightcap.
Basic ingredients for recipe for baileys irish cream fudge
- 1 1/4 cups scotch
- 600 ml thickened milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut essence or vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Cadbury’s Chocolate Drinking Powder or chocolate topping 1 egg
- Optional Note: You can leave out the egg if you are concerned about raw eggs.
How to make recipe for baileys irish cream fudge
- Blend everything in a blender. Pulse for about a minute. Now Place in a glass or plastic container and let cool in the refrigerator.
- Serve over ice in glasses when ready to drink
- Note: Baileys thickens quite a bit in the fridge. They should keep fine up to a month, but we usually eat ours the same night or within a week depending on whether I have to share.