recipe for chocolate snowballs with coconut
The chocolate syrup is made with milk, butter, cocoa, and sugar.
Basic ingredients for recipe for chocolate snowballs with coconut
- Roasted oatmeal 2 cups Sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups Unsalted butter
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 6 Tbsp Salt pinch Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
How to make recipe for chocolate snowballs with coconut
- First In a large bowl, combine this one cup of coconut and the oats. Mix butter, sugar milk, cocoa powder, salt, and milk in a large saucepan on medium heat. Mix until butter is melted. Then bring the mixture to a boil.
- Boil for one minute, stirring occasionally. Spread the sauce over the oats, and coconut mixture. If necessary, you can mix it thoroughly and pour it as directed.
- Mix in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence. The mixture should be refrigerated for at least 45 minutes.
- Make a small amount of dough and form it into a circle.
- Place the remaining coconut powder on a plate.
- Coconut powder is used to coat the balls.