thai fragrant chicken
Basic ingredients for thai fragrant chicken
- 2 whole legs (cut into pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon whitepepper powder
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves crushed by handshands
- 1/4 slice lime slice (squeeze juice)
- Marinate the chicken, then let it rest for 10 minutes.
- 1/8 cup fish sauce 5 birdeye chili (or more)
- 1 cup straw mushrooms
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms
- 1 Holland onion slice
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Cherry or 2 large tomatos
- 5 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt or to Taste
- 1/2 tsp Sugar or to Taste
- 1 1/4 fruit lime (squeeze juice)
How to make thai fragrant chicken
- Let the water boil in a saucepan. Once it has boiled, add the ingredients and cover. Once it is boiling, add the marinated chicken. Cook it for another 10 minutes until the chicken is half cooked.
- Mix in the onion and mushrooms. Let it cook. Add tomato and Kaffir lime leaf. Salt and sugar are added.
- Mix well and bring to a simmer. Now add in the lime juice and simmer for one minute.
- Finally, add in spring onion and coriander leaves.