chicken and broccoli bake
Basic ingredients for chicken and broccoli bake
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb Cubed boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed with kosher salt Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 cups chicken broth (or more if necessary)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups broccoli,
- florets only 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
How to make chicken and broccoli bake
- First of all, Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Cook onion and garlic until fragrant for about five minutes. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Now Cook for 6 minutes more or until the chicken is golden.
- Add rice to the skillet. Now Stir in the chicken broth and heavy cream. Let the rice simmer for 15 minutes. Add more broth if necessary. After this, Continue to cook until the cheese is melted, and the broccoli is tender.
- Panko breadcrumbs can be sprinkled evenly on the skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Broil for 2 minutes or until crispy and golden.