tart od limuna
Basic ingredients for tart od limuna
- Bark: 180g butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 120g sugar
- 250g flour
- A pinch of baking powder
- 1 vanilla Sugar
- 2 tablespoons chilled milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- Lemon filling: 5 eggs
- 140g Sugar
- 150ml Milk Sweet Sour Cream
- 100ml Lemon Juice
- Sweet sour Cream for Whipping Cream 1 can of Pineapple
How to make art od limuna
- Add flour to a bowl. Next, add sugar, vanilla sugar, and baking powder. Mix the egg yolks with the milk. Add the cold butter cubes and lemon zest to the mixture.
- Use your hands to combine the butter and flour. Form a disc-shaped dough. Place the dough in a plastic bag and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Mix the eggs, sugar, and sweet cream until well combined.
- Now Mix in the lemon juice and leave to cool.
- Pre-heat the oven to 160C. Dust your work surface with flour and roll the dough out to a thickness of 2 cm. Transfer the dough to a tart pan. Spread the dough on baking paper. Add rice or beans to the top. Bake the dough for 10 min.
- Bake the dough for 10 minutes. Place the dough in the oven. Pour the filling on top. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Mix the whipped cream with the pineapple cubes. Spread the whipped cream on top of the lemon filling, and then serve the tart.