mary berry sliced roast potatoes
Basic ingredients for mary berry sliced roast potatoes
- 4-6 potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 stick (55g) of butter
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2-3 fresh Thyme branches
- Salt pepper Fresh herbs for garnish
How to make mary berry sliced roast potatoes
- First of all, Oven at 200°C/390°F Wash the potatoes and then serve them.
- Cut the potato into thin slices. Leave 1/4 inch of the bottom unsliced. To prevent the potato from being sliced through, you can use chopsticks and wooden spoons.
- Place the potatoes on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Butter: In a small saucepan, melt butter with olive oils, garlic cloves, and thyme. Stir until the butter has melted and the garlic is soft. It should take about 3-4 minutes.
- After this, Use half of the butter mixture to brush the potatoes. Salt and pepper should be generously sprinkled on the potatoes.
- Bake the potatoes for 30 mins. Sprinkle with rosemary or thyme. Apply the butter to the potatoes. After this, Bake another 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are crisp on the edges.
- Serve with fresh herbs.