4 cheese pasta
Basic ingredients for 4 cheese pasta
- Black Pepper
- Italian Herb seasoning
- Half an Onion (chopped Fine)
- 8 cloves of Garlic, (chopped Fine)
- 3 to 8 oz Fresh Basil (chopped Semi Fine)
- 2 Cans of 12oz Crushed Tomato
- 1 cup of Romano Cheese
- 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- 15 Oz Ricotta Cheese
- 1 box of Penne Pasta
How to make 4 cheese pasta
- Preheat oven to 350°F on bake. Finely chop onion, garlic, and basil, and place aside.
- Boil the pasta in water and season it with salt. Once the pasta is cooked, follow the instructions on the package. After this, the pasta is cooked, drain off the water, and place in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan and heat your onion on medium heat to start cooking the pasta sauce. Take care not to burn the onions.
- Stir in both cans of crushed tomatoes.
- Stir in the basil and garlic.
- Mix in salt, black pepper, seasonings, and Italian seasoning. Stir.
- Mix all four kinds of cheese in a pan. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Mix pasta and pasta sauce.
- Pour pasta into a large baking dish. Cover with foil and add the basil and mozzarella cheese leftovers.
- Bake the pasta for 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.