mary berry tarragon chicken wrapped in parma ham
Basic ingredients for mary berry tarragon chicken wrapped in parma ham
- 2 tbsp olive oils
- 4 chicken breasts (about 175g each),
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small onion (peeled and finely diced)
- 1 tsp dried or 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 180ml (3/4 cup) double (heavy), cream
- Serve: A small bunch of fresh tarragon, roughly torn
- Black pepper
How to make mary berry tarragon chicken wrapped in parma ham
- Place the oil in a large saucepan and heat on medium heat.
- After this, Place the breasts of the chicken on a plate and then sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place the chicken breasts in a pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side until golden.
- Turn the chicken and place them on one side of the skillet.
- Stir in the garlic and onions. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Keep stirring until softened.
- Allow the white wine to simmer for 3-4 mins, or until almost all of the liquid has evaporated.
- Mix the chicken stock with the fresh or dried tarragon and then add the cream.
- Mix all ingredients and bring to a boil
- Let the sauce thicken for 6-8 minutes and then cook the chicken until it is fully cooked.
- Serve the chicken with sauce and a sprinkle of fresh tarragon.