chicken and vegetable soup
Basic ingredients for chicken and vegetable soup
- 1/2 onion,
- chopped 2 carrots and chopped 2 celery
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder,
- minced 4 cloves of garlic
- 1.5 lbs chicken legs,
- 32 Oz bone broth,
- 1 cup water,
- 3 cups chopped Kale
- Salt and pepper to Taste
- Juice from half of a lemon
How to make chicken and vegetable soup
- Olive oil can be drizzled into a large pot. Once onions are translucent, sautee them for 3 minutes. Add carrots, celery, and salt. Continue to saute for 3 – 5 more minutes, until the carrots are caramelized.
- Cook for one minute, then add the ginger, turmeric, garlic, and salt. Add the chicken, bone broth, water, and stir. After this, Bring to a boil, then simmer for 30 minutes on medium heat.
- Cut the chicken into pieces. Mix the kale, lemon juice, and chicken back in the pot. Now Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then serve.