swiss chicken spinach and mushroom bake recipe
Basic ingredients for swiss chicken spinach and mushroom bake recipe
- Two Lbs Skinless, boneless chicken breasts half-cup Flour
- Garlic powder one Tbsp
- One Tbsp Onion powder Paprika
- One Tbsp Montreal Chicken or any Poultry Seasoning salt/pepper
- Six small red potatoes small container of Mushrooms sliced three green onions/scallions and diced
- Three garlic cloves. Olive oil one Tbsp Butter
- small can of cream of mushroom soup condensed cream
- One cup Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- Half cup of Sherry cooking wine
- One bag of Fresh Spinach
- Eight oz bag Mozzarella Cheese
- Half Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
How to make swiss chicken spinach and mushroom bake recipe
- First of all, Add flour, garlic powder, and onion powder to a large plastic bag. Cut the chicken breast into pieces and place it in the bag. Mix well. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper to another bag.
- Add potatoes to the bag by dicing them. Mix well. Cut mushrooms, green onions, and minced garlic cloves. After this, Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Broil the chicken on both sides until it is almost done.
- Transfer the chicken to an oil-based baking dish. In a skillet, heat oil and cook the potatoes until they are almost cooked. Transfer the potatoes to a baking dish. In a skillet, heat oil and butter.
- Now Once the mushrooms are browned, add them to the pan. Add the garlic and diced green onions to the skillet. Continue cooking until the garlic is golden. Mix cream of chicken soup and broth. Add wine. Mix well. Bring to boil.
- Mix in the spinach bag and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off the heat. Spread the sauce over the potatoes and chicken. Add Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F Bake covered with foil for 20 minutes. Bake for 20 more minutes.
- Notes: We strongly recommend baking with Ceramic Stoneware. It bakes evenly, beautifully, is easy to clean, and lasts forever.