mary berry chicken casserole slow cooker
Basic ingredients for mary berry chicken casserole slow cooker
- Three Chicken Breasts 1 bag (1 1/2 lb)
- Petite Gold Potatoes one Tbsp
- Minced Garlic one Cup of Mushrooms
- One Yellow Onion chopped one Cup Sliced Celery 116oz
- Bag Cut and Peeled Baby Carrots (cut into half) 1 15oz
- Can you dice tomatoes 1 8oz
- Can Tomato Puree 1 32oz
- Box Chicken Broth 1 Tsp
- Granulated Chicken Bouillon two Bay Leaves 1 Tsp
- 1/2 Tsp. Pepper 1/2 Tsp
- Dried Thyme
- Slurry: 2/3 cup cold water
- 6 Tbsp cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish: Shredded Parmesan cheese and Parsley
How to make mary berry chicken casserole slow cooker
- Combine all ingredients for the chicken stew in a large slow cooker or crockpot that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Now Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours, or low for 8 hours. The slurry should be made about 30 minutes before your stew is finished. After this, Mix the cornstarch and water in a small bowl until smooth.
- Stir the slurry into your stew. After this, Cover and cook for another 30 minutes or until the stew is thickened and the vegetables are tender. Season the stew with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and to taste. Serve the stew with slices of crusty bread and garnish with parsley and shredded Parmesan cheese.