mary berry ginger orange chicken
Basic ingredients for mary berry ginger orange chicken
- Orange chicken recipe: 1.5 lb chicken legs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- For the glaze: 2 spoons of soy sauce
- 1 cup oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, zest of whole orange juice (or 1/2 cup of OJ).
How to make mary berry ginger orange chicken
- First of all, Mix all ingredients for the glaze in a bowl and set it aside. The cornstarch can be used to coat the chicken. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Now add 2 tablespoons of oil to a large skillet and heat it.
- Pan fry each side of the chicken for about 3-4 minutes until it is cooked through. Mix the orange chicken sauce and add to the pan. Now Allow it to boil for about a minute to thicken before serving.