mary berry boursin stuffed chicken
Basic ingredients for mary berry boursin stuffed chicken
- Chicken tender (2 lb.)
- Spinach (2 cups)
- Onion (1 medium).
- Leek (1/2 leek).
- Shallot (1 small).
- Boursin Cheese (2 tbsps.)
- Creme Fraiche (3 tbsps.)
- Olive oil White Wine (6oz) Salt,
- garlic salt, and black pepper (to garnish the plate).
- Rice: Jade Pearl Rice (2 1/4 Cups) Chopped Parsley (1/2 cup) Blanche Green Seasoning
- Olive Oil and salt (to suit your taste)
How to make mary berry boursin stuffed chicken
- Let the chicken marinate in 2 oz wine, salt, garlic salt, and black pepper. After 15 minutes, cook the chicken on high heat for about 2 minutes. Then, I’ll take it off the heat and place it in a container to cool. To the same saucepan, add 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Add about 2 tbsp oil to the saucepan and begin sautéing the vegetables. As the mushrooms will release water during cooking, start with them. After about a minute, add the salt and garlic salt. This will allow the mushrooms to quickly release water.
- Next, brown the mushrooms. Continue to saute the shallots, leek, and onion for another 5 minutes. The Boursin Cheese and the crème Fraiche can be added next. To enhance the flavor, saute for a few minutes more. Next, add the black pepper and water (2 cups for 2 pounds of chicken). Let the sauce simmer for 10 minutes, then add the chicken, spinach, and wine.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes. Instructions for Cooking Rice: Use an equal amount of water if you are cooking rice in an Instant Pot. Add all ingredients to the bowl, beginning with the parsley and seasoning it with salt. Then, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Cook the mixture on high pressure for three minutes. Once the pressure has released naturally, let it cool down until the pinfalls. Cook the rice in the stovetop method. Serving and presentation: Add the Creamy Creme Fraiche Chicken to the rice.