mary berry orange and sage chicken
Basic ingredients for mary berry orange and sage chicken
- Orange Sauce: 1 glass of fresh orange juice
- 30g of Fresh rosemary-Chopped,
- 40g of butter
- Pinch Of Salt
- Salmon Marination:30g of Fresh Sage
- Chopped 30g of Fresh Rosemary
- Chopped 60g of Butter
- 40g of Butter
- 40g of Butter
- 1 cup of Basmati rice Spinach
- 200g of chopped frozen baby spinach
- 40g of fresh Rosemary Chopped
- Pinch and Salt
- Pinch White pepper
- 30ml Olive oil
How to make mary berry orange and sage chicken
- Marination of Salmon: Clean the salmon and remove bones. Marinated with white pepper salt, rosemary, sage lemon juice, olive oil
- Orange Sauce: Heat butter in a large saucepan. Add garlic, rosemary, and salt. Keep the sauce at 100 degrees for 10 minutes. Once the sauce has reduced, remove it and keep it for the service
- Rice: Heat the butter in a large saucepan. Add the rosemary, sage, and basmati rice. Stir it for 3 minutes. Next, add the water to make the fresh asparagus crisp. Then, place the asparagus in cold water with ice cubes to retain its fresh green color. Wrap the asparagus with the chives, and store it in the refrigerator to chill until you are ready to garnish the plate.
- Fresh baby spinach: Heat the butter in a large skillet. Add the chopped garlic, lemon juice salt, and white pepper. Stir for 4 minutes.
- Salmon: first Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Once the oil has heated, fry the salmon in two batches ( each for 5 minutes )
- . At medium heat presentation: Place the Salmons in the middle of a plate.