stuffed chicken breast
Basic ingredients for stuffed chicken breast
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Curd
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Tandoori masala
- Salt to taste
- 100gms Pureed cottage cheese
- 2 cubes of Grated Cheese
- 8 cloves Garlic cloves Finely chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach, finely diced
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Coriander, finely minced
How to make stuffed chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 180°C Mix curd, chili powder, and tandoori masala in a small bowl. Add salt to the mixture. Now Take the chicken breasts, and cut them in half.
- You can make small cuts on the top and bottom of each chicken breast. The curd mixture should be rubbed all over the chicken breast. Allow marinating. Mix cottage cheese, grated cheese, and half of the garlic cloves in a bowl.
- Add fresh spinach, red chili flakes, salt, and pureed cottage cheese. Spread the mixture evenly on each chicken breast. Press down on the chicken breasts. Place the breasts of the chicken on a baking tray. Take the butter and stir in the garlic cloves, coriander, and remaining coriander. Combine the ingredients and place them on each chicken breast. Bake for 20-25 mins or until the chicken can be easily pierced using a fork.