mary berry chicken paella recipe
Basic ingredients for mary berry chicken paella recipe
- 4 chicken legs
- 120ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 200g mange tout
- 6 garlic cloves grated
- 0.4g saffron
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt to taste
- 440g Spanish Rice
- 2 liters of chicken stock
How to make mary berry chicken paella recipe
- Add the saffron to the chicken stock. Keep the heat at low.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. Add the chicken legs and cook for 10 minutes. Now Stir in the peppers, and cook them for 5 minutes more. Mix in the mange tout.
- Next, add the garlic. Followed closely by the smoked paprika, grated tomatoes, and smoked paprika. Cook for approximately 2 minutes, or until oil separates from tomato paste. Stir in the rice, and cook for a few minutes. Make sure to coat the rice with oil and sear it.
- Add the hot stock to a saucepan and stir well. Make sure the rice is evenly distributed. Adjust the seasoning as necessary. Cook the stock on high heat for 10 min. Cook on high heat for 10 minutes. After this, Reduce heat to medium, and cook for another 8 minutes. Stir occasionally. Let it cool for five minutes before removing it from the heat. Salud!