mary berry fragrant chicken curry recipe
This fragrant chicken curry recipe is easy and delicious. It is delicious and moist.
Basic ingredients for mary berry fragrant chicken curry recipe
- 600g chicken
- 2 potatoes
- 1/2 coconut milk
- 2-star anise and 1 cinnamon
- Salt and sugar to your taste
- 20 dried chilies
- 100g shallots
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 stick of Belacan
- 1 spoon each of coriander, coriander, and fennel
How to make mary berry fragrant chicken curry recipe
- Blend all the curry spices in a blender. In a large saucepan heat oil. Add star anise cinnamon and grind curry spices. Fry until fragrant. Next, fry potatoes in olive oil. Stir fry the chicken.
- Bring to a boil 700ml water. Cover the chicken pieces. Cook the potatoes and chicken until they are tender.
- Add thick coconut milk and seasonings to the pot. Boil until it is done.