mediterranean chicken thighs
Basic ingredients for mediterranean chicken thighs
- 6 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- . 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh Thyme leaves
- 1 12-ounce can of quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/3 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Parsley.
How to make mediterranean chicken thighs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Now Salt and pepper the chicken thighs’ skin.
- now place the chicken skin-side down in the hot skillet. Salt and pepper the chicken on the other side. After this, Allow the chicken to cook for 8 minutes or until it is no longer sticking to the pan. Next, turn the chicken over and cook for two more minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Now add the red pepper flakes, onion, and peppers. Season with salt. Allow the vegetables to cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are slightly wilted. The pan will be deglazed by the natural liquid that the vegetables release.
- Stir in the garlic and potatoes. Cook for 3 more minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the vinegar, tomatoes, oregano, and thyme to the mixture. Mix well with salt and pepper. Turn off the heat. Place the chicken thighs on top. Bake the pan in the oven for 35 minutes, turning off the heat. Sprinkle the pan with the feta cheese, and parsley, and remove it from the oven.