mary berry sticky chicken tray bake
Basic ingredients for mary berry sticky chicken tray bake
- 1kg M&S Select Farms baby potato, halved two packs (300g),
- M&S mini San Marzano grape tomatoes halved two cloves garlic,
- crushed 1/2-jar pitted olives, and drained 2 packs (1.25kg)
- M&S Select Farms British Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 bunch basil. 1 baguette to serve.
How to make mary berry sticky chicken tray bake
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Toss the tomatoes, potatoes, garlic, olives, chicken drumsticks, and onions in a roasting pan. Now Sprinkle half of the basil leaves on top.
- Season the dish generously with salt & pepper. Drizzle over extra virgin olive oil. For a little heat, you can add a pinch of chili flakes or sliced chilies.
- Combine all ingredients with your hands until well coated with oil and seasonings. 5. Place the drumsticks in an even arrangement around the dish.
- Turn the chicken over after 45 minutes. Then, baste the juices into the chicken. Give the potato and tomato mixture a good stir. Bake the chicken for 45 minutes more, until it is golden brown and the potatoes are well roasted.
- Take out of the oven. Serve the basil leaves and balsamic vinegar, if desired.
- To absorb the juices, serve with a crusty baguette