mary berry spiced easter biscuits
Basic ingredients for mary berry spiced easter biscuits
- 282g Softened unsalted butter 282g Castor sugar
- 1/2 table sp Mixed Spice
- 141g Egg
- 565g SR flour
- 169g mixed fruit
How tto make mary berry spiced easter biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Use a mixer to beat the butter/marg, sugar, vanilla until it is light.
- Start adding the egg in over 5 minutes on 2 speed. Mix the flour, baking powder, and mixed fruits for 1 minute at 2 speeds. Scrape down again. The mixture should be placed on a table.
- Now, form the mixture into a ball, roll it out to 4 mm thick, and then cut out with a 3 or 4 in the cutter. Bake on a baking tray.
- Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes on the middle shelf in the preheated oven until they turn pale golden.
- After this, Take the biscuit out of the oven, and place it on a plate. Sprinkle some castor sugar over the top. Let cool on the baking tray for five minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes.