salmon risotto recipe
Basic ingredients for salmon risotto recipe
- 4 salmon pieces
- 3 brown rice
- 3 potatoes
- Leek Onion salt
- Red chilies
- Olive oil, Butter Paprika Garlic powder
- All-purpose flour
How to make salmon risotto recipe
- Cook 1 cup brown rice or wild rice with seasoning. Set aside. Slice 3 potatoes into small pieces. Add 3 tablespoons olive oil to a nonstick skillet. To the pan, add a tablespoon of minced garlic and chopped pieces of celery.
- Cut 3 carrots into small pieces. Mix everything in the pan. Add a bunch of leeks to the pan. Cut into small pieces and add them to it. One tablespoon of onion salt, one tablespoon of dried basil leaves, one teaspoon dry red chili flakes, one teaspoon of garlic powder, and one teaspoon of each salt and pepper to the pan. Mix all ingredients and cook on medium heat for three minutes.
- Take 3-4 pieces of salmon. Take off the skin. Cut into small pieces. Stir the mixture in the pan. Cook on medium heat for 2 mins. Now You can also add fresh rosemary and thyme leaves. Mix everything and turn off your stove.
- Heat a nonstick skillet and add 2 tablespoons of butter. Cook for one minute. Add four tablespoons of all-purpose flour. 1 cup vegetable broth (chicken, vegetable) is added. Half a cup of half-and-half should be added. After this, turn the heat to medium and cook for about 3-5 minutes, breaking up the flour pieces.
- Now let it boil for a while, and then add salt and pepper. Add the chopped scallions to the pan. Olive oil can be used to grease a 9×13-inch pan. The sauce should be added to the pan. Layer on the cooked rice. Add shredded cheese to the top. Continue with the sauce, salmon, and rice. After this, Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 20 minutes at 325 F. Let it cool down, then mix gently and enjoy.