mary berry mini lemon tarts
A mini lemon tart, also known as a tart variation, is a dessert. The tarts have a pastry shell and a lemon-flavored filling.
Basic ingredients for mary berry mini lemon tarts
- All-purpose flour 110 grams Butter 60 grams
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Sugar 50 Grams
- Corn flour 2 Tablespoons
- lemon (2 Numbers) Lemon rind 1/2 teaspoons
- Butter (unsalted), 3 Tablespoons
- Egg 2
- Pistachios 1/2 Teaspoons
How to make mary berry mini lemon tarts
- Mix all-purpose flour, butter, milk, and 30 gms of sugar in a bowl.
- Mix cornflour, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl.
- Bring the pan to a boil, then add a little butter, water, and lemon rind.
- Mix 20gms sugar with cornflour. Then, add the lemon juice mixture and boil it for 1 minute. Mix whole egg and yolk in a bowl. Then, heat the mixture over a low flame.
- Once the mixture has cooled, transfer it to a piping bag.
- Divide the pastry dough into small portions and roll it like a small chapati. Place the chapati in the mold and then cut along the edges.
- Take out of the oven and pour the lemon mixture into a baking cup using a piping bag.
- Bake for another 5 minutes, then garnish with pistachios.
Now, lemon tarts can be served.