sausage and potato tray bake
Basic ingredients for sausage and potato tray bake
- 3 kg/100oz potatoes
- 2kg/70oz fresh sausage (Italian Sausages)
- 5-6 garlic cloves Or to taste salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme, rosemary, or beef stock/water
How to make sausage and potato tray bake
- Peel the potatoes and chop them into large pieces. Place in the tray.
- Now Peel the garlic and cut it into thin slices.
- Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle dried rosemary or thyme to taste
- Pour the beef stock into a pan
- Place foil on the tray. Now Bake at 180C/360F for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and lay the sausages on top of the potatoes. Bake the tray at 250C/390F for approximately 15 minutes
- After this, Place the sausages on a baking tray and bake until golden brown.