mary berry salmon en croute Christmas
Basic ingredients for mary berry salmon en croute christmas
- 100g Cooled and Cooked Baby Spinach
- Chantenay Carrots, Asparagus
- 1 Shallot.
- 1 Pink Grapefruit
- 100ml White Vinegar
- 250g Butter
- 1 Sheet
- 2 Skinned & Boned Salmon Fillets
- 1 Egg
How to make mary berry salmon en croute christmas
- Cut the Carrots into eights by peeling and trimming. Cut the Asparagus Tips to the right length.
- Slice the puff pastry in quarters along the length of the salmon. Place the salmon on one sheet. Seal the edges of one sheet with a sealant.
- Trim the edges and garnish the pastry. Seal the edges with a fork.
- The pastry should be egg washed and chilled in the refrigerator. Finely chop the shallot.
- Add to a saucepan with grapefruit juice, and white wine vinegar. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the butter to half and then pass it through a sieve. Bake salmon for 25 minutes at 180 degrees, or until pastry is golden brown.
- Boil the Asparagus, Carrots, and then glaze with the rest of the butter.