roasted cauliflower and lemon recipe
Basic ingredients for roasted cauliflower and lemon recipe
- Half head cauliflower cut into florets
- 30 mL (2 Tbsps) oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to your taste
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Parmesan cheese.
How to make roasted cauliflower and lemon recipe
- First Pre-heat the oven to 245°C (475°F). Cut the cauliflower into smallish florets. Combine the oil, lemon juice, and salt with half of the grated cheese in a large bowl.
- Mix well and coat cauliflower evenly. Now Place the cauliflower in an even layer on a baking sheet or cast iron pan. After 15 to 20 minutes roast, stir.
- Stir every five minutes, and then pull it out of the oven once it’s roasted and golden brown. It should take between 35-and 40 minutes. Take the pan out of the oven and sprinkle the Parmesan on top.