paprika pork recipe
Basic ingredients for paprika pork recipe
- 2 tbsp olive oils
- 2 M&S outdoor pork loin steaks, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, sliced two mixed-color peppers
- 300g white mushrooms,
- 1 tbsp hot chicken stock, made from
- 1 stock cube
- 2 2-4 tbsps soured cream Small bunch of parsley, chopped (optional). 400g white rice
How to make paprika pork recipe
- First of all, Place a small 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large nonstick frying pan on medium heat.
- Stir-fry the pork strips for 2 minutes, until lightly caramelized. Set aside the pork strips.
- Turn the heat back on, add some oil if necessary, and cook the onions and peppers for three minutes. Then add the mushrooms to the pan and continue cooking for 5 minutes, until they are soft.
- Then return the pork to the saucepan. After this, Sprinkle in the smoked paprika. Now Continue to stir fry for 2 more minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer the stock for 3 minutes.
- Add the soured cream to the saucepan and simmer for one minute. If you wish, add chopped parsley.
- Follow the packet directions to cook the rice. Serve the creamy paprika pork with the rice.