mary berry mini raspberry tartlets
These adorable, tiny, delicious, and very cute boats are filled with raspberry cream and raspberry.
Basic ingredients for mary berry mini raspberry tartlets
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp Almond dust
- 2 cups butter
- 1 tbsp egg yolk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. of starch
How to make mary berry mini raspberry tartlets
- Combine flour, almond dust, and butter in a large bowl. Now Mix the ingredients with your hands until you have a dough.
- Spread the dough on two sheets of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to flatten it. Use a handy-shaped object to cut out round pieces of dough.
- Turn your muffin pan upside-down and place the round pieces.
- For 23 minutes, bake them at 356oF/180oC. Combine sugar and eggs in a saucepan. Mix it with a fork while heating.
- Mix in lemon juice and starch. Mix until the mixture reaches a simmering point. Blend the butter mixture in a small bowl with a blender.
- The prepared cream should be brushed on the baking boats. Finally, add the raspberries to the top.