mary berry maple and pecan cake
Basic Ingredients for mary berry maple and pecan cake
- 1/2 cup Pecan halves (or pieces)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 2/3 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup Biscoff cookie butter
- 1/4 cup milk
Extra: For the top, add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of pecans.
How do you make mary berry maple and pecan cake
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F Oil a 13×9 baking sheet.
- Mix 1/2 cup of chopped pecans. They should be smaller than halves. You can also use a food processor.
- After this, Combine the white and brown sugar with the ground pecans.
- Mix the butter and sugar pecan mixture in a large bowl.
- Mix in the eggs one at a while and beat each one well.
- Mix the syrup with the milk.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a large or medium bowl. Gradually, add the dry mixture to your wet mixture.
- Place in a pan. Now Bake for twenty-five to thirty minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- After this, Mix all ingredients in a bowl and beat them until smooth.
- If you want, you can turn the cake upside down before frosting it. However, it is important to let the cake cool completely before doing this.