mary berry macaroni cheese with chicken
Basic ingredients mary berry macaroni cheese with chicken
- 1 cup elbow pasta, cooked al dente, drained
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Salt and taste
- 1/2 cup cheddar
- for the topping 8 chicken legs, bone-in, skin-on salt
How to make mary berry macaroni cheese with chicken
- The oven should be set at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Salt the chicken and place it on a wire rack placed on a baking tray. Bake the chicken in the oven for 30-45 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and the meat is cooked.
- After this, Melt the butter in a large saucepan and then add the flour. Stir in the cream, and milk, and continue cooking on low heat until the sauce thickens. Add the cheddar and parmesan. Season with salt & pepper. Stir in the pasta. Place the pasta in a casserole dish. Sprinkle with the cheddar. Bake for 20 minutes.