chicken with taleggio cheese
Basic ingredients for chicken with taleggio cheese
- Salt to season 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, split
- flour + whisked egg + breadcrumbs for the breading
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- Fresh chopped basil for garnish
How to make chicken with taleggio cheese
- Turn the oven on to 350°F. Sprinkle salt over the work area. Salt your work surface and place a chicken breast on it. Season the chicken breast with salt and then butterfly it. Spread 1/3 of the shredded mozzarella on the right side of the chicken breast.
- Fold the left half of butterflied chicken breast over the cheese and press the edges together. Now Continue with the rest of the chicken breasts and shredded mozzarella.
- Stuff the chicken breasts with flour, egg, and bread crumbs.
- Broil the chicken breasts in hot oil till golden brown on both ends.
- Spread 3/4 of the tomato sauce on the bottom of a casserole dish. Place the fried chicken breasts over it.
- Now Spread the remaining tomato sauce on top of the meat.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with fresh chopped basil and parmesan cheese. Transfer the casserole dish to an oven and bake at 350F for 20 minutes.