lentil and bacon soup
Red lentil soup with bacon and spices, warming and nourishing. The soup is enhanced by the aroma of spices and browned bacon pieces, which adds a light, smoked-food flavor to the soup.
Basic ingredients for lentil and bacon soup
- Bacon 7 oz/200 g
- carrots 6 oz/160 g
- bulbs onion 6 oz/180 g
- big bell peppers 10 oz/300 g
- tomato sauce 2 tablespoons dried paprika,
- 1 tbsp red kidney
- bean paste -15oz/450 g of water
- 2 bay leaf
- salt 1 tbsp
- ground pepper 1/2 tsp
- chili peppers 1/4 teaspoon
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- green onions 2 tbsp
How to make lentil and bacon soup
- Make small pieces of bell pepper, onion, carrot, and bulb onions.
- In a saucepan, heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Fry the bacon for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove the bacon, add the bell pepper, onion, carrot, and carrot to the pan and cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Continue to fry for 2 more minutes on medium heat.
- Mix the lentil in cold water with salt, black pepper, and bay leaf. Now Bring to boil, cover with a lid, and let it cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of red chili pepper to the mixture and remove the bay leaf.
- Use an immersion blender to grind the soup.
- Serve your red lentil soup with fried bacon and green onions.