mango cheesecake recipe
Basic ingredients for mango cheesecake recipe
- 8 oz biscuits/Graham crackers
- 7 spoons of butter, melted
- For the filling: 2 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy whip
- 2 cups mango puree/pulp
- 330g white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice Zest one lemon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 10g gelatin Powder + 50ml chilled water
- 300g mango purée/pulp
- 3 tablespoons
- 37g sugar
How to make mango cheesecake recipe
- First of all, Use a food mixture to crush the biscuits. Pulse in the melted butter until well combined. Press the mixture into a 9-inch (23cm), springform pan. While you make the filling, let it cool.
- Puree mango: If you are using canned mango, skip this step. Cut mango into small cubes and then place them in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Divide into two portions: 500 grams (17.6oz), and 300 grams (10.6oz). Set aside.
- Mix gelatin powder with water in a small bowl. Let bloom for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Now add heavy cream and vanilla extract, and beat to stiff peaks.
- Microwave the white chocolate until smooth. Stir every 20 seconds.
- Mix melted white chocolate with the mango pulp (500g), lemon juice, and lemon zest in a bowl. Beat until smooth.
- For 15 seconds, heat the gelatin in a microwave. Temper the gelatin. Add a few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture to the dissolved gelatin. Stir until well combined. Mix the cheesecake mixture with the remaining ingredients. Place the mixture in a springform pan. Freeze the topping while you make it.
- Make mango jelly by mixing gelatin powder with water in a small bowl. Let bloom for 10 minutes. Place 300g mango pulp, sugar, and water in a small saucepan. Stirring occasionally, heat over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves.
- Add the bloomed gelatin to the saucepan. Stir until gelatin is melted.
- Now Allow the gelatin to cool to room temperature before you pour it over the top of your cake.
- Keep the cake in the refrigerator overnight.