mary berry lemon puff pastry biscuits
Basic ingredients for mary berry lemon puff pastry biscuits
- Pre-made puff pastry (can also be found in the frozen food section at grocery stores)
- 1/4 cup lemon tart filling or lemon custard
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Fresh fruit (blueberries and blackberries, strawberries cherries, cherries, kiwis, etc.)
How to make mary berry lemon puff pastry biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- After this, On a floured surface roll out puff pastry dough thinly and then cut it into two to three rounds.
- Now Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- After this, Use a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment to whip the whipping cream until it forms soft peaks. Continue to whisk until stiff peak development.
- Use a large tip to place lemon cream in a piping bag.
- Divide the puff pastry into two pieces and pipe the lemon cream filling onto each half. Add fresh fruit to the bottom half.
- To secure, place the top half back on.
- Sprinkle lightly with icing sugar, and then top it with fresh fruit.
- Serve and enjoy
- These can be eaten immediately or frozen in a sealed container for up to 2 months.