mary berry heavenly lemon cheesecake on a ginger crust
- 16 oz cream, softened
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk, chilled
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon peel (from 2-3 lemons)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/3 Cup Sliced Ginger Crystallized
- 1 Ginger Snap Pie Crust
How to make mary berry heavenly lemon cheesecake on a ginger crust
- Coconut milk should be placed in the refrigerator and allowed to chill for at most 4 hours.
- Blend cream cheese, coconut milk, coconut oil, lemon juice, and zest in a food processor. Add kosher salt. Blend until smooth.
- Chop Ginger Crystallized. Place the chopped crystallized ginger evenly in the bottom of your pie shell.
- Spread the cheesecake filling over the crystallized ginger layer. Smoothen the surface with a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate overnight. Add lemon slices and lemon zest to garnish.