mary berry lemon chicken sauce
Basic ingredients for mary berry lemon chicken sauce
- Chicken 500gms for Marination
- Black Pepper Powder 1/2 Tsp
- salt 1/2 Tsp
- Other Ingredients:Garlic 1 tbsp (Grated),
- Onion 2 Small
- Lemon Juices 2 Tbsp
- Cream 1/2 Cup Lemon Zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 cup Lemon Zest
- 50 Gms Parsley Leafs (Chopped), Handful Butter
- 50gms (For Frying chicken) + 30-40gms (For Rest of The Process) 1/2 Cup
How to make mary berry lemon chicken sauce
- Marinate boneless chicken strips with black pepper powder and salt. Set aside the marinated chicken strips for 30 minutes. After this, In a large skillet, heat butter and add the marinated chicken strips. Cook on medium heat, turning the heat down to brown on both sides.These should be kept aside.
- You can add more butter to the same saucepan. Stir in grated garlic and continue to stir for a half-minute. Add finely chopped onions and fry for 1-1.5 min. Don’t over-fry the onion.
- Mix 1/2 cup of water with the onions. Next, add the lemon juice. Mix well. Add fresh cream and mix again. Add lemon zest, salt, and black pepper powder. Mix again.
- Add grated cheese & stir well. Mix in the chicken pieces. Mix again. Continue to cook on low heat for 12-15 minutes. Serve hot with finely chopped parsley leaves.