mary berry lemon and thyme sauce stockists
Basic ingredients for mary berry lemon and thyme sauce stockists
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 spatchcock bird
- 1 and 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- One ounce of chopped pancetta
- One and a half cups peeled pearl onion
- Two minced cloves of garlic
- Six lemon wheels
- One teaspoon of fresh thyme leaves Kosher
- Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper to taste
How to make mary berry lemon and thyme sauce stockists
- First Pre-heat your oven to 400°F. After this, Salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken.
- Place the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the oil has started to smoke, place the skin-side down.
- About 4 to 6 minutes Turn the chicken upside down and add 1/2 stick of butter. Baste the chicken.
- Now Bake the chicken at 400°F for 45-50 minutes, or until it is cooked through. After the chicken has been cooked, take it out of the pan and throw away any drippings.
- Place the burger in a pan over medium heat. Add in the pancetta. Cook until the pan is about halfway done. Then add the pearl onions. Sauté for 3-4 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned. Mix in the lemon wheels, garlic, and thyme. Continue to saute for 2 more minutes.
- After this, Add the butter, salt, and pepper to the sauce and then pour it over the chicken.