mary berry lasagne with wraps
Basic ingredients for mary berry lasagne with wraps
- Ground Beef
- Low Carb Marinara
- Ricotta Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Egg White
- Spices: Garlic Powder, Italian Seasoning, Parsley, Salt, Pepper
- Sauce:1 1/2Ground Beef
- 1/2 Large onion Diced
- 1/4C Parmesan Cheese
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TSP Italian Seasoning Salt/Pepper
How to make mary berry lasagne with wraps
- Place a small skillet of cast iron in the oven at 375 degrees. Make the sauce according to your taste. If you are making extra-large batches of sauce for your family, please feel free to reduce this recipe by half.
- The above ingredients should be browned on medium heat. Drain the mixture. Add 2 jars of low-carb marinara. Mix well and heat through. Combine 1/2 container Ricotta cheese with 1/2 tsp Parsley, 1/2 tsp Garlic + 1 t Grated Parmesan, and one egg. Mix well.
- Layer: First, add a little sauce to a skillet. Add 1 egg white wrap. Spread sauce on the wrap. Now Spread half of the Ricotta Mixture on top. Next, add Mozzarella Cheese.
- Add pepperoni to the top. Layer another egg white wrap. The egg white wrap will be your final layer. Sauce and Shredded Cheese. Place the skillet on a baking sheet. Add the lasagna to the cookie sheet with toothpicks. Bake covered for 25 minutes.
- Continue baking for another 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and hot. Let the lasagna cool in the oven for 10-15 minutes before cutting. This is an essential step to ensure that lasagna sets up properly. Slice and enjoy! Serves four.