mary berry mango eton mess
Basic ingredients for mary berry mango eton mess
- 1 mango
- 300ml thickened crème
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 cups icing sugar, sifted 6 meringue nests, or a 20 cm pavlova shell. Break into small pieces. Pulp of four passionfruit
How to make mango eton mess
- Puree mango until smooth in a blender.
- Mix the cream, vanilla bean paste, and icing sugar in a bowl until it becomes thick.
- Add the crushed meringue. In four 300ml glasses, layer some mango puree and the meringue mixture.
- Each glass should be topped with some mango puree, passionfruit pulp, and some of the meringue mixture. Serve immediately