loch fyne haddock bake
Basic ingredients for loch fyne haddock bake
- 4 6-ounce fillets of haddock
- 3/4 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 1 Lemon, quartered
- 3 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1/3 stick butter, melted
How to make loch fyne haddock bake
- Place a thin layer on the bottom of a ceramic baking pan large enough to hold your fillet. Mix the butter with the hot sauce. Add the juice of 1/4 lemon to the butter.
- Add a little salt to the fish, then drizzle some butter on top. Finally, top the fish with cracker crumbs so that the fish is barely visible. Spread the remaining butter around the edges and top.
- Sprinkle a little white wine around the edges. After this, Bake the bread on the top rack for 12-13 minutes in a preheated 425-degree oven, until the cracker crumbs are just beginning to brown.
- Serve immediately with tartar sauce and lemon wedges to check for doneness. This recipe is simple and delicious. This recipe works well with many fish, including cod, haddock, pollock, seabass, sea bass, tautog, and fluke.