kashmiri chicken curry
Basic ingredients for kashmiri chicken curry
- Kashmiri Chilli-5nos
- Garam Masala-1spn
- Ginger Garlic -2spn
- Salt is required
- Red chili Powder- 1spn
- Clove-1 pinch
- Cinnamon-1 pinch
- Cummin Powder-1 Spn
- Cashewnut paste and Curry leaves with Coriander Leaves
- Turmeric Powder-1 Spn
- Curd-2spn Kashmiri Curry Chicken Recipe
How to make kashmiri chicken curry
- Add raisins and meat masala to a blender jar. Next, grind them into a fine paste. The marinade can be prepared by mixing ginger, garlic paste, chopped tomatoes, and hung curd. After this, Mix all ingredients and let the chicken pieces marinate for one hour.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick, deep-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. After the oil has reached a high temperature, place the chicken pieces marinated in the pan. Fry for between 2-5 minutes. Next, add water to make the curry as thick or thin as you like. Mix all ingredients and let them cook until the chicken is tender and soft.
- After the chicken has been cooked thoroughly, pour coconut milk into a saucepan and continue to cook for approximately 5 minutes. Prepare the tempering. Heat one tablespoon of oil in a separate pan. Once the oil has reached a high temperature, add mustard seeds. After the tempering has been cooked, add it to the chicken. Once the Kashmiri chicken curry has been cooked, serve it with paratha or rice as you prefer.