irish cream cheesecake
Basic ingredients for irish cream cheesecake
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- for the topping: 800g soft cheese
- 1/3 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 5 large eggs
- 2/3 cups whipping cream or heavy cream
How to make irish cream cheesecake
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Now Line a 20cm springform pan with parchment paper.
- Crumble the cavities digestives (c). Mix the butter and sugar and then use the mixture to line the bottom of the tin. Now press the mixture down firmly to form an even layer. Once it is set, transfer it to the refrigerator.
- Mix all ingredients and then add the topping to the biscuit base. Place the top in the oven.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes. Bake for around 40 minutes.
- Allow cooling before serving.