mary berry ham and cheese omelette
Basic ingredients for mary berry ham and cheese omelette
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup small diced cooked Ham
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sea salt and cracked pepper for a delicious taste
How to make mary berry ham and cheese omelette
- Mix the eggs, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl until well combined. You should combine the yolks with the whites.
- Then add the ham to the mixture and give it another quick stir.
- Place butter in a nonstick skillet and heat on low heat until it melts.
- Mix the egg mixture in a pan and use one hand to move it around, while the other uses a spatula or fork to mix the eggs.
- It should be cooked until there is a layer of eggs on the bottom and then it should be softened and slightly undercooked.
- Sprinkle the cheese. Gently turn the pan to create layers of cheesy eggs by gently folding the omelet.
- Optional chopped parsley or chives can be added to garnish.
- CHEF NOTES:This recipe requires a nonstick skillet. It should have at least 10 inches.
- You don’t have to stick to ham and cheese. Once you are comfortable with the process, add your favorite vegetables, proteins, or cheeses.