fresh tomato soup
Ingredients for fresh tomato soup
- Steak 2 tablespoon
- Bay leaf 1.
- Black peppercorns 8 9 nos.
- Garlic 3 4 nos. (crushed)
- Coffee 1 inch
- Onions 1 medium size (chopped )
- Carrot 1/4th cup (diced)
- Coriander stalks 1 tbsp (roughly chopped)
- Kashmiri red chili powder 1 tsp
- Tomatoes 8-9 medium size (diced)
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- hot water 1.5-litre + 500 ml
- Black pepper a pinch
- Ketch-Up 2 tablespoon
- Lemon juice couple drops
- Corn Starch 1 tablespoon + water tbsp
How to make fresh tomato soup
- Add chopped onions and sauté it gently for 12 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, salt to taste, sugar, and jeera powder, then mix well and continue to cook on a medium-high flame, while stirring in every short period so that the tomatoes don’t burn up and start to disintegrate fast. This process of disintegrating may require 15-20 minutes, based on your gas stove pressure.
- right now that the berries have cooked well, make sure you sew them together with the spoon while your stirring.
- Suggestion: don’t insure it with a lid when cooking since it may start to discolor and might leave an off smell.
- Insert 1.5-liter warm water and cook for another 5-7 minutes on medium-high flame and then take it to a boil.
- Drain the soup using a sieve, mash the cooked veggies with the spoon and then pass it through the skillet as far as feasible, be sure that the vegetables are cooked well, therefore there is minimum wastage.
- Outside the strained soup right back to the gas surface and the fire on high heat, add 500 ml hot water or you’re able to correct the water consistency depending on how thick and thin you want your soup to be, even added insert, black pepper a pinch, ketchup, and lemon juice, then mix well, cook for 56 minutes and bring the soup to a boil. Add lemon juice and also check for the seasoning.
- Your healthy curry soup is ready. I like to swallow the soup at this point, but if you want your soup to belittle thick, you can reduce the water and also put it in the cornstarch & water mixture.
- To make the soul p little thick, then mix water and cornstarch in a bowl and then add the mixture to the soup, even when it pops, stir while adding the cornstarch mixture. Assess for the seasoning. Your soup is now ready.
- Drink freshly prepared healthier tomato soup hot with some crispy croutons
For croutons Ingredients:
- Bread pieces as required
- Butter 1 tablespoon + oil 1 tsp
- Black pepper
- Chilli flakes
- Trim the borders of the bread and cut into squares, you may even continue without trimming, keep aside.
- Set a pan on medium-high heat, melt butter and add oil, toast the bread squares onto either the sides until crispy and golden brown, then add salt & pepper to taste and scatter some skillet over it, toss it well as well as your flavored croutons are ready. Serve it crispy with hot tomato soup.
- You can also create miniature size croutons by cutting them into small bits and identically toast them.